Peter Tilbrook is located on the Byford Trotting Complex which provides the best track surfaces in the state both fast track and jog track, and also a swimming pool. Peter uses the Naval Base horse beach as an additional training aid. He provides the education of young horses as well as pre training and racing. With only a small team in work, Peter provide attention to detail on every horse. He communicates with owners regularly by phone and encourages stable visits to see your horse.
Some of Peter’s feature wins include:
- Crombie – 2012 Perth Inter Dominion Heat Winner
- La Mia Juliette – 2014 2YO Fillies WA Sales Classic Final
- Vivre Damore – 2020 Christmas Gift
Services and facilities include:
- Breaking in and educating young horses
- Pre training and full race training
- Stables located opposite the Byford Trotting Complex
- Jog track and fastwork track
- Horse Pool
- Horse beach
To contact this trainer, please fill out the form below. This is your perfect opportunity to introduce yourself, learn more about their training style and ask any burning questions to determine if this trainer is the right fit for you.