Kat has extensive training experience in the USA and Western Australia, alongside her WA Racing Hall of Fame Inductee husband, Trevor Warwick.
Her Grand Circuit successes in the US include the Wayne Smullen Memorial, Max Hempt Memorial (3rd), Battle of Brandywine (2nd), The Artiscape, 2YO & 3YO Delaware colt of the year.
Kat has had great success with juveniles over the years, with numerous Sales Classic and Sires Stakes winners and placings in the Group 1 Diamond and Pearl Classics. Some of her key successes have been with;
- Straittothehilton – $6,000 purchase – 2YO WestBred $100,000 Final winner and $50,000 3YO WA Colts & Geldings Sales Classic winner
- Tommy Be Good – $14,000 purchase – Parliamentary Cup winner and still track record holder at Pinjarra for 2550m. Winner of $245000 lifetime.
- Red Hot Roxy – $24,000 purchase for the PACING WA Syndicate – 2016 2YO Filly of the Year, winner of the $100,000 2YO Sales Classic and the $50,000 3YO Sales Classic.
Warwick Harness Racing clients are kept up to date by phone, email updates are provided updates via social media Facebook/Twitter. In syndicate ownership, ”mistable” is used to communicate to clients. Prospective owners are welcome to contact Kat via phone or email.
Facilities and services provided include
- Frofessional racehorse training of any age
- Stables located opposite the Byford Trotting Complex which has top facilities including a jog track, fast work track and horse pool.
- Kat prides herself in yearling sales purchases for clients and then developing them into successful racehorses.
- Each horse is treated on a personal basis to ensure that their needs are met and they can perform at their highest level.
- All horses are stabled on our own private property, surrounded by trees and green reticulated paddocks.
- Warwick Harness Racing have safe facilities, where both young and mature horses are relaxed and happy.
To contact this trainer, please fill out the form below. This is your perfect opportunity to introduce yourself, learn more about their training style and ask any burning questions to determine if this trainer is the right fit for you.